Our evidence-based treatment programs are based on current guidelines for the management of sporting issues.
We are able to offer services such as assessing and diagnosing your problem, providing clear guidelines for you to have a pathway back to your sport, including all assistance with return to sport and prevention of recurrence of the injury.
If your issue is a new injury that has recently occurred such as a sprain or strain within 24 -48 hours please book a 30-minute acute initial assessment. If the issue or injury has been present for longer than 3 days please book a sub-acute 45-minute appointment to allow us to deal with the issues that arise if the injury has been left or misdiagnosed. If it has been longer than 3 months or is an issue with returning to sport/reoccurrence of your injury we would like you to book a chronic 60-minute initial assessment as these presentations are usually more complicated and require a more comprehensive assessment.
Caroline has many years of sports and musculoskeletal experience in private practice. She strives to give you a clear path to return to sport and is skilled at multiple joint techniques to allow that to happen in a smooth and planned way. Caroline will make you realise where you need to work to ensure you are ready for each step of your return to full function and has extensive rehabilitation experience in both a specific joint context as well as sports-specific programs. You will feel confident with your management being under the care of Caroline.
Early Sports Injury Treatment
- Ultrasound for swelling
- Supportive Taping Techniques
- Targeted Massage
- Joint and Soft Tissue Mobilisation Techniques
- Dry Needling Acupuncture
- Education and Advice on Steps to Recovering
- Devices; Moon Boots, Splints and Slings
Return to Sport Programs
- ACL Reconstruction
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Ankle Sprain
- Gluteal Tendinopathy
- Shoulder Instability
- Patella Tendinopathy (‘jumpers knee’)
- Patello-femoral Pain
- Hamstring Tears
- Calf Tear
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
Prevent Recurring Injuries
- Sports Strength & Conditioning
- Return to Running Programs
- Return to Agility Programs
- Return to Jumping & Landing Programs
- Return to Throwing Programs
- Return to Sport Programs
- Randall Cooper's ACL Rehabilitation Protocol
- Willits Protocol for Surgical and Non-Surgical of Achilles Tendon Ruptures
- Joint Specific Rehabilitation and Integration to full functionality
Got Questions? Would You Like To Arrange A Booking?
A quick chat with one of our team members can answer all your questions and get a booking arranged for you. Simply call us on (08) 9381 5565, or pop your details into the form below and we'll be in touch.
Studio Hours: Mon-Thu 6-8, Fri 6-6, Sat 7-4