Our evidence-based specialised treatment programs are based around your requirements and an individually tailored treatment programs to support you through your recovery process. Our assessment and treatment is as individual as you.
We are able to offer services such as assessing and diagnosing your condition, providing pain relieving treatments and prescribing appropriate exercises to help you self-manage your condition. We are also able to determine if an x-ray or further investigation is necessary.
Choose between a standard 30-min appointment or an extended 45-min appointment for Physiotherapy. An Initial Extended assessment is necessary for anyone with more than one area of injury or pain. A Subsequent Extended manual therapy appointment is necessary if more than one area is needing treatment during your follow up.
We offer hands on treatment that includes;
- Ultrasound and interferential therapy for acute conditions
- Joint and soft tissue mobilisation techniques
- Anatomical dry needling
- Muscle energy techniques
- McKenzies techniques for Upper & Lower Back Pain
- Kinesiology taping
- Barbara Hungerford pelvic girdle & SIJ techniques
- Education for management/Postural Advice
- Integrated Solutions for Head & Neck Pain
Our hands on physiotherapists are experts in treating the following musculoskeletal conditions;
- Scoliosis (& related pain); pain relief & Scoliosis Specific Exercise
- Ankle Sprains
- Sports injuries
- Wry Neck (Stuck Neck)
- Lower Back Pain in the early stages
- Tendinopathy/ tendon injury
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Pelvic girdle pain
- SIJ Instability
- Knee Cap tracking issues
- Shoulder Impingement/Dislocation
- Tennis Elbow/Golfers Elbow
- Hip Impingement/Labral Tears
- Scoliosis related pain
- Disc bulge/prolapse
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Non specific lower back pain
- Chest & thoracic tightness/pain
- Sports Injuries
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Men’s Health Physiotherapy
- Pregnancy Pelvic Girdle Therapy
- Real Time Ultrasound/ Pelvic Floor
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ)
- Paediatric Development
Have you had chronic pain that has continued for longer than 3-6 months?
Eliminate your pain, restore your mobility and regain your quality of life with Rehabilitation Pilates at Bodyworks.
One-on-one sessions to evaluate your rehab needs and semi private classes to maintain and improve your results.