Pre Natal Care
We offer a pre-natal assessment and education session which includes our physiotherapist taking a full and detailed history of any issues you may be having and an external pelvic floor assessment using real time ultrasound. This session also includes a wealth of education on how to best manage your pregnancy with information on bladder and bowel habits, sleep hygiene, safe exercise and a range of other topics that can be adapted to your needs. This session early on during your pregnancy gives you the tools to make you feel empowered and educated to facilitate a positive pregnancy and minimise complications post birth.
We also provide treatment for:
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pubic Symphysis Pain
- Coccyx Pain
- Rectus Abdominis Diastasis (tummy muscle separation)
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Floor Issues; Bladder and Bowel, Prolapse, Haemorrhoids
Post Natal Physiotherapy & Care
During pregnancy your body does a wonderful job of accommodating the growth of your baby and as a result certain body changes may occur. Our physiotherapist can help you navigate this postpartum period, after your birth, to best assist your recovery.
This includes issues related to:
- Rectus abdominis diastasis (stomach muscle separation)
- Safe introduction back into exercise
- Perineal tearing management and ultrasound
- Pain when returning to intercourse
- Continence issues
Other Women's Health Physio & Care
Our physiotherapist can help manage any issues related to women's health & pelvic floor physio, not just pregnancy. These issues are more common than you think and our physiotherapist can provide you with a wealth of knowledge and practical strategies that can help you manage and improve your quality of life going forward.
- Continence issues – bladder leakage
- Pain with intercourse
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction and pelvic floor assessment using real time ultrasound
- Bowel dysfunction
- Rectus Abdominis diastasis (stomach muscle separation)
- Post gynaecological surgery
Got Questions? Would You Like To Arrange A Booking?
A quick chat with one of our team members can answer all your questions and get a booking arranged for you. Simply call us on (08) 9381 5565, or pop your details into the form below and we'll be in touch.
Studio Hours: Mon-Thu 6-8, Fri 6-6, Sat 7-4